If you're looking for something I've written and you can't find it online, feel free to email me for a copy.
- Quartic Polynomials With Three Relative Extrema and Two Points of
Inflection at Integer Lattice Points
(pdf). 1995, revised 1999. My Westinghouse STS
- Allowable Sequences and k-sets
(pdf). 1999. From my UROP,
appeared in MURJ Volume 1.
- Chain lengths in the Tamari lattice (pdf),
Annals of Combinatorics, Volume 8, No. 1, 2004
- Chain and antichain enumeration in posets, and b-ary partitions.
(pdf). 2004. PhD thesis. Advisor:
- Slicing Surfaces, w/K. Abbott, Math Horizons, Vol. 19, No. 3, 2012.
- Chain Lengths in the Dominance Lattice (pdf),
Discrete Mathematics, 2013.
- Goldbach's Pigeonhole (pdf), The College Mathematics Journal, 2015.
- Character Polynomials and Row Sums of the Symmetric Group (pdf), with K. Baker.
- Chain lengths in the type B Tamari lattice (pdf), with S. Thrash.
- Order Ideals in a Product of Chains,
Australasian Journal of Combinatorics Volume 73 (3), 2019.
If you do combinatorics with Maple, you'll want John Stembridge's packages,
You can see a few programs I wrote to go along with them here.
I wrote Java applets back before all applets were deemed security risks. Here they are anyway.